This first picture was just taken Tuesday and this next one was taken Thursday. Can you believe how much birdseed these guys eat?! I bought a different variety this time and obviously it is a big hit.
I got so sick of the birds at our apartment (and the poop they left behind) that I stopped putting feed into the house. They are fun only in ones and twos. :)
We did the birdseed thing last summer...and went through a couple big bags quite quickly. Just so you know, though...you'll probably get a few sprouts below your bird feeder as a side benefit. :)
Those birds are really pretty birds. Don't know that I could do the 'bird feeder' thing. My little girl keeps getting woken up in the morning by the birds. A bird feeder would be like putting gas on a fire I think.
6 comments:
Definitely little piggies, but gorgious ones!
That is hilarious. Beautiful birds, though.
I got so sick of the birds at our apartment (and the poop they left behind) that I stopped putting feed into the house. They are fun only in ones and twos. :)
We did the birdseed thing last summer...and went through a couple big bags quite quickly. Just so you know, though...you'll probably get a few sprouts below your bird feeder as a side benefit. :)
I bet the kids sure love it, though.
Those birds are really pretty birds. Don't know that I could do the 'bird feeder' thing. My little girl keeps getting woken up in the morning by the birds. A bird feeder would be like putting gas on a fire I think.
Ours looks the same way!!!! What is with the birds around here?
Post a Comment