
I have been looking for these eggs everywhere. Who knew all I had to do was head to my local Kohlers? I asked them about it and they said they have heard the same story from other customers as well. They also said they keep selling out (I bought 2 of the bigger bags-for me). So, if you are like me and trying to hunt down some of the yummiest chocolate eggs around, now you know where to look.
4 comments:
I bought mine a month ago when I first saw them. I knew they wouldn't last long!
I was looking for those too to give to my mom when she was here in the country...but was unsuccessful! Way to solve the mystery! Too bad we don't have a Kholers here.
Hey, I hadn't even realized that I was missing those this year! Kohlers it is.
Yay! Mini egg time! Glad you found some, it's very important to have some of those in your 3rd trimester!
Post a Comment