We had another preschool field trip this week-to the police and fire stations. I remember Ryan's group being a bit apprehensive, and Annabelle was just the same. She wanted me to be in her line of sight at all times.
At the police station I didn't get any pictures since we didn't see much. We saw rooms where the officers work, where they hose down and keep the bad guys until they take them somewhere else, and where they have interviews. Annabelle was really clingy there.
At the fire station it was a little better. We, the moms, got to sit in these really comfy chairs while the kids watched a 20+ minute Sesame Street show about firemen. The kids loved it, and so did I. Then we got to go look at the engines. At first Annie didn't want to go near them, but in the end she relaxed and had fun.
I have realized these last few days that Annabelle has been my baby for over 3 and a half years and it will be quite an adjustment for her when the baby is born. It will for me also. We have been best buddies while all the boys are at work or school, or even just outside. I hope that she is as happy as she says she is when Callie finally makes her debut. It will be interesting though.
1 comment:
That's so fun to get the behind the scenes tour. I can't believe she is in preschool already, time goes by way to fast. I love the name Callie, I can't wait to meet her.
Post a Comment