This last week has been BEAUTIFUL!! I have loved the sunshine and the time spent outdoors. I have especially loved that the kids can go outside without freezing, or bundling up. We have had a picnic and done homework outside, colored with brand new sidewalk chalk and ridden bikes. I know we will get more snow, but I am going to appreciate every sunny day.
For whatever reason I have felt like I need to get the garden ready and the flower beds weeded. I guess I figure it won't happen without me and I don't know how long I will be able to bend over even a little bit. And once little Callie is here I am not sure what my life will be like, and what I will manage to accomplish on a given day. So here I am, 33 weeks pregnant, and weeding. My bulbs are all coming up and I love the greenness. I hope the snow that will of course come doesn't kill everything.
Now I just need to go and buy some peas and get those started.
4 comments:
You look so cute in my shirt. That was my favorite one. I sure love you big sister. I can't wait to see you this summer!
Didn't know you had chosen a name. Love it!
Funny, that is what I did this weekend? Big and pregnant and weeding the flowerbeds. Callie is one of my favorite names, we talked it over for this baby but it didn't seem to fit this time. Good luck!!
Love that name. That is Auburn's middle name but spelled Cali.
So impressed with your energy to weed. I'm excited for you.
Post a Comment