Thursday, April 1, 2010

Last Week of Preschool


At least it was my last week. What with it getting close to the end of the year and the baby due in five weeks, it was my last time to teach Annabelle's preschool class. It has been a really fun year and special to do something with my little girl. It is always fun to watch children, mine and others, grow and learn over a long time span. These kids are great friends and get along so well together. They can be a little crazy at times, but what 3-4 year old isn't?
I lucked out and got to talk about Easter this week. We first talked about Jesus and the Atonement and Resurrection. Then we went on with the commercialized candy and Easter Bunnies.
I am not too sad that I am done, I am pretty exhausted. But, I am glad that I will get another chance to teach, when Callie is 3.

1 comment:

Whitney said...

You have a real talent for working with kids, Emily. Hang in there these last few weeks!