Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Chicken-Sitting


I forgot one more part of our fun and busy weekend. Our neighbors have Chickens and since they were out of town we got to feed the chickens and get their eggs. The payment was keeping the eggs. Over three days we got 14+ eggs, I don't know why I can't remember. I ended up doing most of the work, not surprising, but the kids enjoyed it a bit and it was fun doing something a little different. I had a friend tell me I would really be able to tell the difference, but I couldn't. I thought the yolks were a little more orange, but other than that, they tasted great-just like the eggs from the store.

2 comments:

Brittney said...

chicken-sitting? with 4 little kidlets? you ARE supermom.

Jason and Kristin said...

Those yolks are pretty bright! You have had your hands full lately!