Last week the three older kids all had swim lessons Monday through Thursday. They were an hour long and I was SO impressed (especially considering our rec centers lessons last year). The kids learned a lot and had fun at the same time. It was a little hectic getting all for kids ready and out the door by 8:45am (I don't think my hair got done once that week), but we were on time each day which for me was great. I am glad we have this next week off but we will be doing another week after that and I look forward to watching them improve even more.
2 comments:
Wish I was in the pool with you...pretty soon you'll all be ready to race mom! love nana
So cool. We've done the rec center lessons too. Needless to say, we did something different this time around. I would love more info on where you went for these lessons.
Post a Comment