Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Clean Carpets



I bought a wet vac a couple years ago but I don't love it and don't use it much, and so my carpets have gotten REALLY dirty. I just couldn't justify playing for someone else to do it when I owned a machine. Well, I got over that and finally had them cleaned Monday morning. The guy was supposed to be here between 8-9, but didn't show until 9:30. I had everything ready at 8 AND I have a 3 month old who nurses. It was a crazy morning waiting and wondering. The kids did A LOT of coloring in the morning. Once it was done we headed out to go grocery shopping since we had no food in the house thanks to last weeks sickness. The kids did pretty good at the store and we finished fairly quickly. I grabbed McDonald's and we ate as I unloaded and put everything away (I hate that part). I didn't want to stay at the house so I fed Callie and then we went to the library and the bowling alley. Each of the kids got at least 1 spare, and someone got a strike (Nathan I think) and these pics are their happiness cheers. I loved that when I got home the house was still clean and the carpets felt and looked so nice and clean.

3 comments:

Kaity said...

i'm impressed you can take all four kids to the store with you and they behave! what is your secret?

Jason and Kristin said...

Oh, we have the same problem. Access to a carpet cleaner but never get around to it and we are contemplating just paying someone too!

Tracy said...

Love the cheers!!! love nana