Thursday, September 9, 2010

4 months and California

Our little Callie is 4 months (last week).   She is rolling, eating rice cereal, sleeping great and smiling and laughing a bunch.   I can't believe how time flies. 
Speaking of flying, little Callie and I flew to California this last week.  We got to see some aunts and uncles, grandmas and grandpas, and lots of cousins.  She was an angel on both flights and pretty good the rest of the time.  Her hair and her smiles had everyone ohhing and ahhing.  We celebrated my Grandma Bonnie's 80th birthday.  The party wasn't a surprise but 4 or so guests were and it was so fun to see Grandma cry and feel so special.  She is an amazing woman who does so much for her family.  This was finally the time when she was in the spotlight.  It was a nice time away with only 1 child to worry about, but I was happy to come home and see Greg and the rest of the rug rats.

My Uncle Earl and Aunt Denise.  She LOVES babies!
My dad, Grumpy, with Callie and Jak.
My mom, Nana, holding Violet and Callie.
My sisters, Wendy and Kayley with some of our kids.
My little brother Jacob with Callie.
Xander and Eliza LOVED playing with Callie.
Christine and Booklyn met me at La Bou for a snack. (She moved to Oregon but was visiting her sister the same weekend I was there.)
Callie has the biggest smile sometimes.  I love it!!

2 comments:

Fiddlefish said...

Wayyyyyy fun!!! Great timing you and Christine could meet up! I sure miss having their family in our ward. Taylor and Spencer were 2 peas in a pod.

Jason and Kristin said...

How fun to get away and run into Christine!