Tuesday, March 1, 2011

!0 Month Stats

 

Callie is now close to 20 lbs.  She can take a few steps at a time.  She eats foods like macaroni and cheese and pizza crusts (don't worry she also eats rice cereal and mushy carrots).  Callie sleeps mostly through the night, unless she has a cold or teething, but even then a quick shove of the binkie to her mouth usually calms her down.  I know I have said it before, but Callie LOVES her brothers and sister.  She loves to laugh with them and climb on them.  Callie has discovered our front windows and loves to look outside.  She has made it outside on the few warm days we have had around here and she loves it.  Today she was putting dirty rocks in her mouth.  This summer is going to be an adventure for her.  Callie loves to climb stairs and especially loves it when one of us notice and start to chase her.  She starts laughing so cute-like and I love that sound more than anything.  Callie has also followed suit with the other kids and loves it when Daddy comes home.  Greg thinks Callie doesn't show him enough affection, but I am sure she will figure it out as she gets older, and whenever she hears his voice she turns and looks for him.  I can't believe our little baby is ten months.  Time really flies and we all love her tons!

1 comment:

Tara Ann said...

What fun pictures!