Almost a year ago in "The Friend" (a magazine for kids through the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints) they asked for funny pictures of how you read the Friend. It was obviously summer time since the boys are in shorts and we took this fun picture and sent it off not knowing if we would ever see it again. Well, a couple Sunday's ago a lady at church came up to us and showed us the picture. We were so anxious to get our own copy a few days later. The boys think it is pretty cool. And now that they got a little taste of being "famous" they wanted more. The boys and Annabelle drew these pictures on Sunday and can't wait to see them in the Friend. Hopefully someday they will show up. If not, they will be seen in an upcoming family book, and out in the blog world for all to enjoy.
3 comments:
Fun!
I totally saw that as soon as I opened the Friend and said, "Oh my gosh! It's Nathan and Ryan!" I bet they are really excited :)
Nana had lots of fun showing the picture to people and asking them who they were...Everyone loved it! I am showing it off in Primary this week!!
love you!
Post a Comment