Monday, March 7, 2011

Blankie Girl

Callie LOVES her blankets.  She has two that are her favorite.  They were my two favorites with Annabelle also.  A good friend, Whitney, gave them to me for Annie and they have definitely gotten a lot of love.  However, Callie is okay with just about any blanket, which is especially good when I put both in the wash and they aren't done by nap time.  She has a pair of PJs that look just like her jammies (good ol' Target) and she carried those around one day.  Then another day we had taken down a fort and a huge sheet was on the floor. She claimed it and tried very hard to drag it about with her.  But, when I show her one of the two favorites, she is so happy and cuddles up with them and lies down, no matter where she is.  I love it!




No comments: