Yesterday was a BEAUTIFUL day. I was outside for nearly 2 hours weeding around my gorgeous daffodils. The kids were running around, they even asked to get out the swimming pool or to put water in the sand box. It wasn't THAT warm, but to them it felt fabulous. Callie came out and loved walking around. I swear she can say "pretty flowers" and loves to look at them.
Every year my bulbs come up in March. I love the color and the spring feeling. But outside right now it is raining and will most likely turn into snow. It makes me sad that all of these beauties will wither away in the cold. I had to take a picture just so I could remember how pretty they did look.
1 comment:
I love spring bulbs! It makes me so happy to see the trees and flowers blossoming. I like your new family photo on the top of the blog...you guys are so cute!
Post a Comment