Monday, April 4, 2011

11 Months

 
 
 
I am a little behind, but on Friday Callie turned 11 months.  Time surely has flown by (do I say that every month?).  She is walking everywhere.  Callie says a whole lot more than I remember her siblings doing.  I think it probably has something to do with the fact that she hasn't had near the same amount of ear problems as the other kids.  She says all of the family names plus, orange, kitty, pretty flowers, and more.  It is fun to hear her chatting away.  Callie eats most table foods and still takes two glorious naps.  We have 5 teeth showing right now, and more on the way.  She loves to be outside and walk around.  Callie also loves watching out the windows for animals or daddy.  Whenever music is on Callie will stand up and dance.  Lately Callie has been really fussy and squirmy when it is time to gets her bum changed or get dressed.  Another set back is that she now has a fear of the bath.  She is excited to get in, until she is in.  Then she jumps up and reaches frantically for me.  I have to force her to get washed really quickly before she leaps out into my arms.  I have no idea what could have happened.  Hopefully it is just a phase and she will grow out of it soon.  While having a toddler is not easy, we wouldn't have it any other way.  We love out little Callie.

2 comments:

Jason and Kristin said...

Its funny how each kid is so different. Sounds like Callie has a lot to say. Jonah was talking up a storm by 1 year but Beck doesn't seem to be in any hurry.

Tracy said...

Callie - I love your happy smile!! can't wait to see you in 8 days!!! love nana