The best part about the recital was that just hours before I learned that I didn't have to curl Annabelle's hair. I just had to make a cute little bun. It was SO much easier with SO less fussing. And, she LOVED it! The recital itself was cute and fun. Callie didn't want to sit still for long, which came as no surprise. Sometimes she would become mesmerized by the dancers, but most of the time she jumped back and forth between Greg and I. Annabelle did as well as she could for a four year old and before it was half over we snuck out so we could eat dessert with Grandpa before bedtime. The boys tried to coerce him into a game of chess before he left, but they ended up just playing each other. They are surprisingly really good. I wish saying that they can beat me meant more than it does, but they can beat me and they can keep up with Greg, until he beats them.
2 comments:
I wish I could tell which pretty princess was Annie - but just know that you look BEAUTIFUL all dressed up! love Nana
Annabelle...you are as adorable as ever!
Post a Comment