Here is the said book shelve that I made just recently. The boys have had a smallish book shelf in their room for years and lately the books were just piled on top. It was hard to find books and often a mess. A lady at the library told me about this idea and the boys loved it (I did it all while they were at school). Nathan especially loved the bricks. Now there is lots of space for books, even new ones, and since I rearranged their room a bit as well, there is a lot of space for playing or lounging with a book. The boys especially love that I took the Harry Potter books which were on our family book shelf and put them in their room. Nathan just finished book 7 and Ryan is on book 1. Nathan is really excited to come with Greg and I and watch the final movie in the theater. I am excited to, it is really fun talking to him about the books. I am amazed at his memory.
Yesterday we turned on the TV for some America's Funniest Home Video. I think the kids have seen it a few times, but it was fun to all laugh together. We did our own funny faces, too.
1 comment:
Cool bookshelf! I love that.
Post a Comment