Saturday, August 13, 2011

Day 11: Make Candy

 No picture of the actual making of candy since I ended up doing most of it.  I just made chocolate suckers for the goodie bags.  The kids helped putting the trays in the fridge and taking them out, and eating some, but mostly I just did it so it could get done.  We had Annabelle's party tonight and all of the kids helped me set up and get ready for that.
 Callie made things hard to get things done, but here she sat for a little while and colored.  Any time that I can get her to just hold still and do something without me is wonderful.  
The kids were okay with our dinner of crackers, meat, cheese and cucumbers (from our garden).  It was a crazy day trying to get everything ready for that party and I just had to simplify something.

 

2 comments:

Webster Family said...

You look GREAT Em! Looks like your having so much fun!

Tracy said...

What a great job working together to make Annabelle's day special you guys!! love Nana