Friday, December 16, 2011

Callie

Callie is at such a fun age right now.  She does so many cute things and is growing so much.  She talks more than any of our other children and I think it is because she hasn't had the ear problems that our other children had (thank goodness!).  She has so many cute expressions that I had to share these pictures. 
 
 Callie is all girl.  She loves to put on necklaces like mommy and Annabelle. 
 Callie also loves to help in the kitchen.  Since Annabelle got really hurt on a bar stool when she was this age my sister told me to get a ladder.  Callie LOVES it.  It is a little bulkier than the stool, but I feel it is safer.
Callie loves to play with her babies.  Here she is feeding them and when she does she sticks out her tongue and makes a cute noise.  I love it!

Oh and Callie went to nursery by herself for the first time and did FABULOUS!  Hooray for calmer and more spiritual Sundays again!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Callie - Nana loves your cute faces!