On Saturday we enjoyed some outside fun while it was still warm, at least in the sunshine. Callie loves riding this bike and I love that all 4 of our kids have used the bike, and worn that coat.
Annie, in skirt and leggings as usual, opted for the boys old scooter. She did ride her bike down to the stop sign a bit later. She is still very timid on things with wheels.
Greg and the boys roller bladed around the loop. When Nathan got closer to me he started yelling at me because I took a picture and he was in the back. He didn't want the picture on the blog because then everyone would think that he was slower than Ryan. HE wanted to make sure to tell me he was in the back because he fell down and got hurt. Seriously, it was a funny conversation and he was adamant that I not put the picture in the blog, so it is our little secret!
On Monday or Tuesday...can't remember...we finally had some snow. The kids were SO excited but Annabelle was the only one who had time to play in it before school. She made a little snowman and was SOO proud of herself. Unfortunately it was all melted before the kids came home from school. Who knows if we will get any snow before Christmas?!
1 comment:
Annie - I did not learn to ride by two-wheel bike until a year after I got it! I was at least 7! You are lucky to have a scooter! love nana
Post a Comment