Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Basketball Season Finale

 What a basketball season!  The boys got better and better all season long.  While both boys have different approaches to sports, it was fun to watch them both improve and learn.  I can't remember how many baskets Ry got for his last game but there was more than two.  He is always running and going for the ball.  I love watching him cheer for his team and pass the balls when he is in a tough spot.  Nathan started out a little apprehensive this season and this last game he did a 360 turn around.  He was running, passing, making a couple baskets, and the kids on his team were even passing to him because he was "on fire."  It was so fun to watch.  He was really enjoying himself.  I am so proud of both of my boys and all their hard work.  The girls mostly did a great job with our weekly sports events and so I am happy to have my Thursday nights back, but I look forward to the upcoming baseball season.  We haven't done that sport for 4 years, and I am sure regular baseball is nothing like t-ball.

No comments: