With Ryan turning 8 years old he was able to start cub scouts. He was SO excited!! He has watched Nathan and I over the last 4 and a 1/2 years and was ready for it to be his turn. The first step as a wolf is to earn the Bobcat award, and Ryan made sure he did that in the first few days of being a cub. He and Greg just kept going in the book and kept passing things off.
Nathan is now a Webelos scout. I don't know as much about that age group as the younger ones, but so far Nathan has had a blast. He has great leaders that are so on top of things and Nathan has already earned 3 activity badges. This weekend he even gets to go to a rock show.
And surprise! I am a cub scout leader again! I get to be Ryan's leader and I am really excited. I still "get" to teach roundtable and be a Unit Commissioner, but now I get to do the fun part of cub scouting again. I am also excited to be able to apply all that I am learning about with my commissioner position. I love these boys in their uniforms!!
3 comments:
I love the sweater you have on Em, and the uniforms are super cute.
Boys - I am so proud of you - and how lucky you are to have mommy involved. I was Uncle Conor's leader and helped with cubs when Uncle Jacob was in! Even your great grandpa was a Boy Scout Leader! I will help in any way I can. Love yo lots!
Nana
Handsome boys.
Post a Comment