The three girls in our home have a lot of fun together. I don't know what Callie and I will do when Annabelle goes to school all day like the boys. A couple weeks ago the boys had a father-son camp out and so us girls had a little fun. We went out to dinner and got yummy cookies to share. We like to get a few varieties and then cut them up so everyone gets to taste. Our favorite this time was a mint chocolate cookie, YUM! In the morning the girls came into my room and we cuddled and watched TV. Then I made breakfast in bed, which was messy, but a fun little experience to remember.
Annabelle had to do her first report and since it was open on the directions we made a diorama. Neither one of my boys has had a project like this and they were both impressed with what Annabelle made. She made the clay dog all by herself and painted the box also.
This girl is so creative in her clothing. We had a book from the library recently about a girl who liked to mismatch her clothes and was very unique. On this morning Annabelle told me she was just like Marabelle (I think that was her name). You can't see the socks, but Annie also thinks it is fun to wear two different colors sometimes. I love her outfits! You can kind of tell that her hair is curly. We had braids for 2 days and she was SO excited to have curly hair (without the "burny thing") that I let her have it for 2 more days. I know, I am horrible when it comes to washing their hair, but it is a pain!
The girls also love to build things with blocks just like the boys. Annabelle took this picture by herself and was SO proud of her tower.
1 comment:
What a fun girl house! I love seeing all the fun you have together! Annie - you're clay dog is AMAZING and your diorama is great! Your curly hair looks beautiful - I used to do that too - in high school!
Post a Comment