Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Ryan

 I got to go on a walking field trip with Ryan a couple weeks ago.  I had lost my voice that week, but luckily only had a few kids to watch.  We walked to a local grocery store and went on a tour.  We got cookies, meat and cheese, and a fun goody bag with treats to go home with.  Callie came with us and was pretty good.  I love being able to help the kids and be with them at school.  Greg also helped in Ryan's class recently with Career Day.  According to him and Ryan it was a success.
I opened the outside freezer the other day and found 3 BIG water balloons, completely frozen.  The boys had fun breaking them and playing with the ice.  It reminded me of a time years ago when my boys froze water and sprinkles in a Popsicle cup and it turned out really gross.  I love their creativity, even if I don't love the mess.

No comments: