The end of the year is always filled with so many crazy things. Annabelle did a singing recital with the kindergarten and Nathan did a play with the fourth grade. Both did really well. After Nathan's his teacher came over and told me how he "stole the show" with his dramatic interpretation of being the "Northwind." Callie made it hard to get pictures, but I did video both events.
I love the dance festival at the school. Annabelle was so excited to be in it this year, after watching her brothers the last 4 years. The morning of it was raining and really windy. The school sent a message to everyone saying that they wouldn't cancel the event until right before. And it cleared up! The weather was surprisingly GREAT! All three kids did fabulous and knew all of their parts. In Nathan's picture he is waiting for the music which had some technical problems, so he has a goofy look. He did a Glee song but I can't remember the title. Ryan did the Genie song from Aladdin and Annabelle did "I Just Can't wait to Be King!" from The Lion King. Greg had fun watching all 5 of these videos with us over the weekend. I wish he could have been there, but leaving work is hard in the middle of the day. At least I could be there.
1 comment:
please bring the videos to Yosemite so we can watch! Annie - aunt Tara sang that song in a talent show! love Nana
Post a Comment