Monday, July 2, 2012

Make-It Mondays

 This is just a cute picture I found on my camera.  I love having my kids home for the summer.  There is a lot of friend-shipping and loving and taking care of each other.  Callie will be lost when they all are gone this fall.
Remember a few posts ago and these beauties were bald?  Now they have a full head of hair.  Nathan trims his regularly and the other two like to grow just on top.
 This last Monday the boys went to Thanksgiving Point for a day camp about Fabelhaven.  I figured that could count for their making something (they brought home candles, pixies and some other sculpture).  I decided that us girls would have some fun at home.  I got out our butcher paper and and some paint and we did some finger painting, outside.  Annie's friend Lulu was watching from her house behind ours and so we invited her to come get dirty (with mom's permission of course).  The girls loved getting messy and the feel of paint all over their fingers.  They loved washing the paint off in the water bucket.  We even did a little learning about the mixing of colors.  I am doubtful they would remember the color combos if asked, but we had fun mixing them with our fingers.
 
 
 
 When we picked up the boys later on we had ice cream cones at the little cafe.  Then we went over to this cool water feature.  Usually there are a lot of kids playing with it, but aside from a little boy who was whisked away when we came over, we had it all to ourselves.  The kids figured out how to make the water come out and my dear Ryan got soaked.  They were all a bit sweaty so I am sure it felt great!
 





No comments: