We spent the Fourth of July with Greg's brother Mike and his family, and some of their friends. It was a lot of fun. The kids played, even Callie, and the adults chatted and got to play a fun new game. I made a yummy spinach artichoke dip that I couldv'e kept eating and eating. Someone guessed my age at 36 and that has kind of killed me the last few days. I don't mind being 32, but being told I look 4 years older was a big blow. Greg made me feel better saying it was probably because we have 4 kids and he is balding. OH well. I need to just move on. We didn't have too many fireworks, which to me was the perfect amount. We didn't get home until close to 11pm but we all slept in the next morning.


2 comments:
My nine year old niece guessed that I was 36 a week or two ago. Ouch!! My family hasn't let me live it down. A few years ago, on my 28th birthday, I had a neighbor guess that I was 35, that was much, much worse!! I don't mind getting older, but I don't want to be mistaken for too much older than I am! You are a darling 32, and I really like how your hair looks in all your recent pictures.
Whatever. You don't look a day over 24 :) You're beautiful!
Post a Comment