It is now Ryan's turn on the baseball field. According to Greg, Ryan is "a natural." I think he likes playing, but gets bored every now and then. His games are only 1 hour long which is so nice after Nathan's 1.5 hour minimum. Ry has had some great hits and some great throws. The girls love getting treats, hanging on mom, dad or Grandpa, or playing at the park. Nathan loves to watch the game. He watches it more than I do, mostly because I am chasing the girls. We have the rest of this month with baseball, for both boys since Nate's team made the State tournament. At least they are having fun and trying something new.

1 comment:
I think having 2 play sounds fun! Boys - Grumpy had an amazing arm, Uncle Conor and Aunt Kayley were great hitters. Ask Aunt Katy what her special talent was! Maybe Nathan in analyzing - he'll be a great coach. What a team! love Nana
Post a Comment