Sunday, November 18, 2012

Basketball Hoop

 
 I have been really excited about getting the basketball hoop up in our back yard but I have been even more excited watching Greg and the kids play with it since it was installed.  I hoped that everyone would like it when it was in, but I had no idea how much they would love it and play with it, even though it is FREEZING outside.  Greg even has this game that he made up as a kids where you earn treasure and other things as you make baskets, it sounds a little confusing but the kids already have it down so it can't be too hard.  I love that it is already bringing our family together.  Even the girls want to take part.  I love my handy husband and all that he does for our family.  Next up, BBQ pit in the spring!
 
 
 

1 comment:

Tara Ann said...

So awesome. What a great way to spend time together as a family.