Sunday, November 18, 2012

Organizing


A lot of people have made the mistake that my house is always clean and always in order.  That is SO not so.  Over the years I have become more and more relaxed when it comes to daily cleaning.  If I am going to have people over, and I know that ahead of time, yes, my house will look great.  But if you show up unannounced, you are in for a bit of a mess.  That is just on the outside.  Behind my closets and drawers I am not so neat.  Every once in awhile I will clean drawers and closets, but they always get messed up again.  My pantry is one of those places that gets REALLY messy.  I bake a lot and I am always looking for my ingredients in my mess of a closet.  Until now. 

A friend came over and helped me envision a new pantry, a pantry where I could find things and everything had a place (and I knew where that place was).  It has been about a week with my new closet and I LOVE it!  When my kids first saw the makeover they exclaimed how "pretty" it was.  That was probably Annabelle but even the boys noticed how neat it looked.  I am so happy with the outcome and glad that I can keep things neat and organized behind at least one of my closets.

No comments: