I love my kids going to school. Not for the reasons you may be thinking. I love hearing about all the cool things they get to do. Ryan learned how to write using Indian symbols, Annabelle has become a fabulous writer and Nathan is learning about Shakespeare. He has been working on a play for awhile and every time he would mention it I would ask when I could come see it. Finally it was time. Not all the kids told their parents they could come, but I am so grateful that Nathan invited me. I loved watching the 5th graders step out of their comfort zone, their were even a couple kissing scenes in some of the plays. Nathan played Macbeth in his play. He killed and was killed. The pictures aren't the greatest since I was trying to video at the same time. But, I was there, it was great and I wanted to remember.
1 comment:
Fun! You can act it our for us in 1 week!
Post a Comment