Nathan is my 6th grader this year. I really can't believe he is that old. I vividly remember 6th grade. Nathan is on student council and loves being in charge and all the responsibility that will come with this. He loves to read, play Minecraft and is always coming and going to friends. His two favorite sports are baseball and soccer. He collects baseball cards and is a great hugger. His favorite color is orange and he is so excited that he got a male teacher this year.

Annabelle is now in 2nd grade. Crazy! She has so many friends and is lucky enough that a bunch are even in her class. She loves to dress up and her favorite color is no longer pink, but purple (of course this happened right after I painted her purple room pink!). She loves to play imaginary with her toys. I won't see or hear from her for a long time but if I tiptoe to the playroom I will find her in her own world and I love to listen to the stories she comes up with. Annabelle has started reading more on her own and it is fun to watch her get excited about books like the boys.
I am so proud and excited for each of my children this year. They will learn and grow so much. I am not really sad when they go to school, I am mostly excited for them. i love watching their growth and I love hearing about all the good and bad things that happen.
After school I picked them up and we headed over to get frozen yogurt. The kids were SO tired. Nathan and Ryan even had headaches they were so exhausted. I guess they weren't as ready for school as I thought. Unfortunately they both had soccer games tonight and while they were really tired, the tried their best. I put them all to bed earlier than last night and they fell asleep instantly. Hopefully we will get used to the new schedule soon. Yeah for school and new experiences!






1 comment:
Wow - how did the schedule change - or did you mean from summer...it is hard to adapt! love you all - have a great year!
Post a Comment