Saturday, August 31, 2013

Food Truck Thursday

 You know how I love food?  So, I heard about this place in SLC that brings in 6ish food trucks every Thursday and they all are wonderful and I just had to try it.  But during the summer I had 4 kids with me and we were busy and they had friends over and it just never happened.  And then school started and it was just me and Callie and I knew I had to take advantage of my extra time.  I grabbed my cousin and her little boy and we headed up there.  It was AWESOME!  I am so glad Sarah was able to come with me so we could try 4 of the trucks.  I think there were 3 or 4 that we didn't try, but we weren't disappointed in what we did try. 

 
 

 First there was Off the Grid where we got a Buffalo Blue Cheese flat-bread wrap.  Then we went to Cupbop and got Korean BBQ chicken and rice.  Next up was a pesto and cilantro BBQ chicken salad.  And to finish off our meal we had cupcakes from So Cupcake.  Everything was fabulous and if my stomach didn't complain I would've wanted to try more. 

The funny thing was that Sarah and I were the only non-business type people around.  Callie and Jacob were the only kiddos.  They did really good.  They brought their own lunches and tried some bites of our food. 

It was a fun adventure that just might happen again before the weather turns.  Fingers crossed:)

3 comments:

Laurie said...

That looks so fun!

Tracy said...

How fun! The pictures of you all were great - I tried not to stare

Tracy said...

at the food too long...