Saturday, December 21, 2013

Cousin Party

 We made it to my cousins' family party.  I warned them all not to pat my back and we all had a good time.  Callie was feeling great and so she played with the kids most of the time.  They all had a blast decorating cookies and I enjoyed having adult conversations with my cousins and Aunt Debi.  We took Greg's truck for 2 reasons.  1, it was snowing and the truck has 4-Wheel drive.  2, on Friday the defroster wasn't working in the van.  That just made me laugh.  One more thing.  I/m glad we had the truck though.  It was slick according to Sarah and I didn't notice a thing.




 My cousin Adarienn made this star for us for Christmas.  The girls already have lights in their room so the boys were so excited to get this in theirs.  Very pretty/

No comments: