Sunday, December 22, 2013

No Computer

Of course the first thing to go wrong when Greg leaves is for the computer to crash. I'm talking stripes and polka dots crash.  I took it in Tuesday the 10th and got it back the 20th.  Kind of ridiculous.  But that sums up my last 2 weeks.  I should of had it sooner but they called and left a message with the diagnosis on the 10th and I never got it.  It wasn't until they finally picked up their phones on the 16th and told me the diagnosis that they were able to start replacing the video card.  They should have called me again.  GRRRR.  Then when I plugged the thing in Friday night the fan was blowing crazy.  I was so upset that I left a nasty message.  Tonight I turned the computer on again and the fan thing wasn't happening.  Whoops, I guess I need to call and apologize for my mean message tomorrow.  
I am going to try to catch up on my blog before Christmas, we shall see...


No comments: