The kids bring home books from school all the time. They read them, usually without me even realizing it and then they go back to school. There are probably hundreds of books that have come through our home that I have no idea about. But every once in a while a book comes home and a child gets excited about it and shares it with me and wants to do a little more. Annabelle was reading a How to Make Bread book and it had a recipe in the back for chapatis, an Indian bread. She really wanted to make it. So we did. They turned out really good with the yummy braised chicken that I made that night and the kids were all sad they only got one. I love when I have time and am able to get a little dirty and help the kids do something.

1 comment:
What kind of Indian? What kind of flavor - Annie - can you make us some when you come to visit? I will help!
Post a Comment