I love when kids have new toys/books/activities. They are totally happy exploring their new things and letting mom and dad sleep in. Greg's headache started getting more severe, along with eye pain and sores on his head. We initially thought they were zits since he was constantly holding his head but we finally went to the doctor and found that Greg has shingles. Initially we were pretty skeptic since we knew nothing about the disease, but after reading more and more about it online, we knew the doctor was right. While it hasn't been the greatest post Christmas season, Greg is doing better. He went to an eye doctor today and found out that he doesn't have any permanent damage which is a huge relief.
I got a bunch of closets and the basement organized over the last few days and found our old guitar hero equipment. I can't believe it has been in the basement for about 2 years! Some wires are broken and so it probably is garbage, but the kids had fun making a concert for us. It was very fun to watch.
Later that night I tried to cut Nathan's hair but was a little distracted and forgot to put the length piece on. I started laughing hysterically and couldn't stop. Nathan was not laughing. I apologized over and over and did my best to fix it. Luckily he doesn't have school for another week and it should look normal by then.







No comments:
Post a Comment