Everything was ready...now if only those boys would wake up! The girls were up first and waited patiently for their big brothers to roll out of bed. Ryan made his entrance last at 7:45! That is pretty normal for Christmas morning at our house. I love that they don't wake up super early.
Present were opened and I didn't see any unhappy faces. We had a lot more family gifts and shared gifts this year. Always hoping to foster more sibling love.
Once the gifts were opened the kids started playing, building, riding and reading.
An extra special Christmas gift was SNOW! I may not be the biggest fan of snow, but we haven't had any this season and it was a beautiful white Christmas! I took the kids out and we tried to build a snowman but it wasn't the best snow. Annabelle tried to build a hill to sled on. It was fun to watch her try and try again.
We had a few of Greg's family over for Christmas dinner. I was worried about everyone coming in the snow, but they all safely came. We borrowed a card table and had room for everyone to sit. The food was delicious and the games and chatter was great. Greg had been suffering from a headache all week and it started getting worse toward the end of the day. He dealt with it well enough and we pulled off a great party. We learned one of our new games and spent time with family. I love that people are willing to come to my house, as I do not like to travel on Christmas.
Love this MAN!



























No comments:
Post a Comment