For seven weeks Greg and I took dance classes from a couple in our ward. They taught a big group of us every Friday night and it was the best adventure ever. Greg and I have always talked about taking classes, but never researched it enough to actually do it. When the Moe's offered their services we knew it was the right time and place. We looked forward to every Friday night. We went out with different friends almost every week before and/or after the class. It was great to get to know new people and try new restaurants. The final night was wonderful. We had a potluck dinner and then watched two couples dance. Then the dance floor was opened to us. SO MUCH FUN! I am really going to miss our weekly dance lesson. I am not going to lie, it wasn't always easy. It is hard for me to have to not know how to do something and have Greg teach me/lead me. But luckily he is a great partner and a fabulous leader. We got quite a few compliments from our friends and that made me feel really good. I wonder if I ever could have been a dancer?



No comments:
Post a Comment