Monday, February 16, 2015

Super Achiever

 Our final pack meeting was the Blue and Gold Banquet and Ryan earned his Super Achiever award for earning all 20 activity badges.  I am so proud of what he has accomplished.  I helped but I made sure that he knew that he was in charge of getting them all done.  At times I didn't think it would happen, but Ryan was amazing and was able to get them all done.  He and Nathan are 2 of the three boys I have ever heard of earning this award.

 Ryan's troop was in charge of a skit.  I love little boys and their shy funnyiness.  It is cute to watch and the skit was funny, even though you couldn't hear everything they said.


 Ryan and Jonah were inducted into the New Scouts (11 year old scouts).  Ryan even got to go to scouts that night with that troop.  Such a great kid!







 Hooray for Ryan!  He was very excited that he got this cake and was pretty possessive of it.



No comments: