Monday, July 13, 2015

A Quieter Week

 After some pretty busy and fun and crazy weeks I get to take a little break.  I dropped Ryan off with some buddies for a week long camp at Clear Creek.  He is a little nervous but he had these 2 besties and then a bunch of other boys from her school to keep him happy and laughing. 
 Nathan set off a little bit later for his second year at scout camp.  He is excited to get some more merit badges under his belt and I think he is extra excited that Greg will be going up later in the week.  Nathan's dad and uncles were all staff leaders at scout camps and we are hoping that he wants to follow their footsteps and have a great summer job for years to come.
Annabelle has been signed up for a singing and dance camp for months and this morning as we were getting ready I decided to call and see if Callie could come as well.  Hooray! There was room and Callie was so happy to be included.  The girls both had a fabulous time and Annie said she would miss anything to go to camp again.  It is only 2 hours a day, but I have been able to accomplish a lot in those 2 hours.  I don't think my blog has been up to date since before school got out.  I love being productive and I know that we will all have a fabulous week doing amazing things together and apart.  I am so thankful to all the leaders who are with my children, watching out for them and making sure they are safe and happy. 

No comments: