Monday, August 3, 2015

Clear Creek-Ryan

 Ryan was so excited to go to Clear Creek summer camp with 2 of his besties.  When we got to drop off we noticed a handful of other friends going as well.  Every day we got an email with pictures of the group.  At first I thought they were personalized emails because the first picture I saw was this one of Ryan.  But it was just showing the first kid to catch a potgut.  I loved seeing his cute face everyday.  However, on the 2nd and 3rd day he was making pouty faces and on the 3rd day I got worried that something was wrong.  I emailed the instructor who talked to Ryan and assured me what Greg thought all along-Ryan is a goofball and doing great!



When we went to pick Ryan up I could tell he was getting a little teary and I loved his tight hug that he proceeded to give me.  We stopped off at Sonic for a refreshing slush before heading home and herding him into the shower.  It was great to have our Ryan back home!




No comments: