I wasn't as on top of this as I was last year, but Annabelle insisted we have a New Years Tree again. Each balloon had an activity or treat and the plan was to open them every half hour but we had some friends over and so the girls and their friends ended up opening everything while the boys played somewhere and the adults hung in the kitchen and played the Newlywed Game. That was a blast. Greg and I were ahead at the beginning but ended up losing. I guess we need to go to Europe for two weeks and get to know each other better:)
We did a balloon launch at about 10:30 when one family had to leave.
We did poppers and other loud noise makers at 11:30 when the other family had to leave.
Then it was just us. I had everyone get in their pajamas and we spend the last 15 minutes togetheras a family--laughing, playing, dancing, and/or reading.
This was our last picture, right before the New Year began. Hooray for new beginnings and new adventures in 2016!










No comments:
Post a Comment