Nothing but blur:( This is what happens when 11 year old friends take the picture. Oh well, everyone smiling is over-rated. On New Years day we had lots of fun relaxing and playing with friends and family. Greg and I didn't get up until 10am! And that was only because someone knocked on the door and I heard Ryan telling a little girl Callie couldn't play "because my parents aren't awake yet." Luckily I was in the process of waking up and so I ran down and let the girl in (I had invited her a couple days before and would have felt really silly if she had gone home).
On Saturday Greg and I went to the temple and were able to do a session while the kids did bathrooms and got breakfast and lunch all on their own (I have amazing kids!). Then we headed to Classic Skate for one of our favorite pass times. We didn't even get a walker for Callie this time. She took turns with me, Greg and Ryan going around, but even went on her own sometimes. I love going, but also look forward to the day when I don't have to go slow the whole time and I can skate a little faster with my kids.















No comments:
Post a Comment