Tuesday, March 28, 2017

BYU Basketball Game

 When I got an email about a BYU basketball game that fell on an evening that we didn't have anything planned I knew we had to go.  Originally it was supposed to start at 7pm.  The day before they changed the start time to 9pm.  OUCH!  Greg and I decided we would still go for it.  We got a cougar tail (maple donut) to share with everyone (Greg ate my portion and while I was sad, the couple bites I got where so sugary I was not too sad).  We also got some fancy cotton candy-green caramel apple and pina colada.  The game was exciting and fun and I am so glad that we went.  We left with about 8 minutes left on the clock and got home after 11:30.  Greg parked pretty far away and he gave me a piggy back ride for part of the way back (bad ankle) and then he and Ryan tried to fireman carry me.  Silly guys, we probably looked really funny.  I love all these pictures and the fun and enjoyment we had together.

















No comments: