Wednesday, March 29, 2017

St. Patricks Day


 Luckily I had bought a few things for this day a month ago, and luckily Sarah had some gold monies that she let me have that morning.  Luckily the girls made their own Leprechaun traps without much of my help and luckily they are easy to please with little green footprints and a joint letter from Lallibi the Leprechaun.  However Annabelle requested Tilly from last year to come back.  We had a busy day (do we ever not?!) and so luckily the kids weren't too confused when we didn't have traditional corned beef and cabbage or green pancakes.  They were happy with lucky charms, green hostess-like cupcakes and leftovers since Greg and I went on a date.

 Greg planned our date and so we went frisbee golfing.  It was lots of fun, even though I was pretty bad and it wasn't really a contest, just a fun adventure.  I'm just glad I didn't throw a frisbee in the rushing creek because with my ankle it would have been all Greg.





No comments: