My Callie had her 4 month check up today and we found out she has a double ear infection. My poor children have suffered through so many ear infections through their short little lives. I was hoping that Callie would have somehow not gotten that gene. The doctor felt so bad telling me what I was fearing to be true. Not only did we get to start those meds today, but she also had some immunizations and has been a bit fussy. I was toting her around all morning and finally just put her in a swing. While she wasn't smiley, she was content, and as you can see eventually fell asleep. Poor little thing. I pray that tomorrow will be a better day.
2 comments:
Wow...it just seems wrong that your kids get so many ear infections. It's like Greg and your genes create tiny flat slopes in the ear canal and so your kids ears just can't drain; or something like that. Good luck. I know it is hard to have a sick baby.
So sad. Graham had an ear infection once when he was 6ish but other than that we've been lucky to avoid those. Poor Callie.
Post a Comment