Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Crazy Callie

 
 Wow, the next year or so are going to be tough.  I sort of forgot that when babies get mobile they get hard, really hard.  I forgot that I won't be able to look away without her falling over and bumping her head or rolling down the stairs (she was SOOO close to doing this yesterday).  I forgot that when they learn to stand in their crib taking naps is a harder and longer ordeal than before.  How could I have forgotten the joy of pulling books off the shelf?  Or how exciting it was to find the stairs?  Thankfully Callie is as cute and healthy as ever.  When I do find her in her crib standing instead of taking a nap she is almost always happy and sometimes she dives down and lays down because she knows that is what I want her to do.  It is REALLY cute.  She has sprouted a tooth and not been overly fussy about it.  She loves food and bottles and basically anything she can get her hands/mouth on.  She also loves music and will either calm down or get excited when she hears different types of music.  I love both.  Her siblings are learning to keep things up higher or little Callie will find them and show them her love-her mouth.  Annabelle is having the hardest time and even got a little angry at her beloved sister the other day.  We keep reminding her that she did the same thing to her brothers.  So here is to the next year full of keeping up with our little one.
 
 

2 comments:

Jason and Kristin said...

I hear ya on the mobile baby! The burrito place is La Puente its by Denny's. We always get the smothered burrito with cheese and it's about $4 and HUGE! It's a little HOT but we LOVE it!

Tracy said...

Em- Think of it as extra aerobics all day long! Remind the boys to be especially careful with Legos...those little things are impossible to digest - VERY difficult to 'pass' and are poisonous if they don't. all in all - This too shall pass. :o) Love mom