Friday, August 19, 2011

Day 5: Make Popsicles

We have made lots of popsicles this summer.  We have used just plain juice or tried new recipes from online or my new favorite cookbook from Our Best Bites.  The Popsicle we are eating in the picture are a watermelon raspberry lemonade that was just a little too pulpy to drink.  But they love it as a Popsicle.
Recently Callie found the pantry open and decided to open and drink out of our last 5 Sunny Delights (whoever made that easy open top...GRRR!)  I bought the Sunny D's at the beginning of summer as a special treat but no one likes them much, except Callie.  So what do you do with 5 open bottles of Sunny D?  You turn them into popsicles.  I know that no one will pass them up now that they are frozen.  Isn't that funny.  I wonder if it would work with vegetables as well?!

No comments: