These were actually some of our cards so when the kids told me they did these at the primary activity this morning I decided to count it in lieu of trying to do something else since I am EXHAUSTED!
I have a new calling in my church, a cub scout unit commissioner. That means that I now help train leaders and I get to teach Roundtable once a month. If you know what that is, than you can imagine that I am not too excited about that part of my new calling. But, we shall see. It may be better than I have imagined.
Anyway, with my new calling I am now on the Stake Primary board and I had the privilege of helping with the activity today from 8am-12pm. We set up and got ready for 2 hours and then for the next 2 hours I was in charge of the tug-of-war station. Why tug-a-war for a church activity? Our scripture focus was Alma 57:20 "And as the remainder of our army were about to give way before the Lamanites, behold, those two thousand and sixty were firm and undaunted." We kept telling the kids to be firm as they held onto the rope. I don't have an actual picture of my kids doing the three-legged race or the obstacle course, but I do know that they enjoyed both activities as well as all the others. My station was a hit sometimes and empty at other times. I did manage to get a picture of my kids at my station:
1 comment:
My kids loved the activity. You guys did a great job. They are lucky to have you as a cub commissioner!
Post a Comment