We definitely couldn't have gone on a cruise without my parents who watched our kids while we were gone. My sister and her family also helped out and I am so grateful that my children were taken care of and were loved a ton while we were away. The only time I talked to my mom or kids was right before the boat left Los Angeles. She said that Callie was very cuddly and the kids were all being great. My mom isn't in any of these pictures but she left the kids each with a special feeling and memories that will last forever. They loved being with her and having all the extra time and attention.

My dad spent special time with each of the kids. He even took the older three out to breakfast separately. He had great conversations with the boys, but said that Annabelle barely said anything.
Legos were probably the most played with toy, duplos actually. The kids made all sorts of fun things.
The kids took turns sleeping over at either Nana's or Aunt Wendy's. When Eliza and Annie were with Nana, she turned breakfast into a tea party.
On thanksgiving they went to Apple Hill for some yummy apple treats and then relaxed with take out. Wendy taught them how to make turkeys with oreos and reeses peanut butter cups.
They didn't have Thanksgiving because they waited for Greg and I to get back. I hadn't eaten thanksgiving in California since Nathan was in my belly. I was more than ecstatic that they waited. My Aunt Judy brought little goodie bags for each child and made them all feel special. She even brought me a start from a plant that used to be my grandmother's. Dinner was fabulous and it was wonderful to be surrounded by my family before heading home.
No comments:
Post a Comment